Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 68

    It was great talking with you guys too! It was good to actually talk with you guys, it reminds me of when we used to just sit in your guys' room and talk before bed, that was cool. Well not much has happened since yesterday as you could imagine haha. 
    Well so remember that I talked about how the ward had a mother's day dinner on Friday? And the little kids did the whip/nene dance? So they gave us all the leftover food from it, and so I'm not buying food this week, the members here give us a ton of food! It's awesome. You know that nene in spanish means like toddler? So I think that song is super funny cause I just think of little kids dancing, and it is kind of how they dance sometimes. 
       Everything is going pretty well, it's feeling a little weird now that our mission president is almost finished his mission. Pres Holland when he was here told us to start praying for the new mission president and his wife. Apparently they get kind of nervous before coming out? Who knew, right? I'm sure they'll be great, he is only like 37 so he must be a fireball. I'm looking forward to meeting him, also he is from Honduras, so he probably has awesome spanish.
      Well that's all I can think of for now, thanks again for speaking with me yesterday! Have a great week, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment