Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 39

Hey mom!
   This week has been pretty good. We have a really awesome investigator that we're really excited about. His name is Bobby and his wife is a less active and they have a 2 year old daughter. He is super cool and we have a really great relationship. He invited us to go hunting with him like the first 10 minutes that we met him haha. He wants to take us out this Friday to try some traditional valley food. Apparently something pretty popular is hot cheetos with cheese, and yes it is exactly that, they have a little bag of hot cheetos and they put some cheese in it. They all say it's super good. Idk, people have weird taste, I guess. But yeah, and he wants to be baptized early, on the 25th, because his wife's birthday is on the 26th. She isn't super interested in coming back to church though, and that's kind of a bummer, but I know it will change with time. When she sees changes in her husband and feels the Spirit in her home again. 
   It has been kind of interesting to watch my companion realize more and more how close he is to the end of his mission. He is done on Nov 4. Today we bought his cowboy boots. Normally in this mission, people buy boots, I'm not really sure, I'll never wear them. 
   I don't really know what to write about anymore, there hasn't been like anything crazy or anything that I have to tell you... If you have any questions I guess ask, but yeah that's all I've got this week. 
       Thanks for writing me! Have a great week! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment